19 June 2010

new shoes...

Oh I absolutely love shoes! Usually my husband thinks I have too many... and I always happen to think I don't have enough. This time we both agreed I needed new shoes and so I bought two pairs at Famous Footwear the other day, both Rocket Dog. Rocket Dog shoes are my favorite! 
This pair is a bit crazy to say the least... a way good deal though at only $15! I sort of feel like I am out of an episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air when I wear them. These are the first pair of laced shoes I have bought in a long time... on the way to checkout Jeff said that I am going to have to learn how to tie my shoes again...   :) 
new shoes I (DSC03093)

You can't see it in this photo, but these are slip-ons with a velcro closure. A very comfortable pair of shoes and I love the color scheme.
new shoes II (DSC03090)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what is on your mind...